Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Powered Paraglider!!

Powered Paraglider

I've always had this fixation on being able to fly. To not be able to fall, just to keep on soaring through the clouds, another strange occurrence to some people an inspiration to others. I'd watch the birds who can't even properly appreciate their wings and just wished for the chance to soar. One day, I got sick of waiting. I sluffed off my adult sensibilities and believed, perhaps childishly, that I would be able to fly.

Hopefully, without metal completely surrounding me. And I found it. I found the perfect place to go in order to meet my flying needs. A powered paraglider that was easy to put together in a shorter time, and under 2gs! I was so pleased with the outcome that I got my kids to try and they did amazing! My husband put it together, even though he isn't the most coordinated of people, and we got her up and running.

Here is where you can find out more about being a paraglider, and here is the link that got me there.

Happy Flying.
(And don't be scared, now. Just do it!)



wordpress visitors

No comments:

Post a Comment